Monday, January 4, 2016

Corpse Pose by Diana Killian

Title: Corpse Pose

Author: Diana Killian

Published: Berkely Prime Crime, 2008

Pages: 281

Series: Book 1, Mantra for Murder

Summary: Ever since her husband ditched her-for another man-A.J. hasn't exactly been on the road to inner peace. Then her yoga-guru aunt is found dead, and A.J.'s named the sole heir to her lucrative yoga studio-making her a multimillionaire, a prime suspect, and the killer's next target.  (Taken from Goodreads)

Thoughts: I really love cosy mysteries and am always looking for new series' to start with.  I have recently started getting into Yoga and when I found this cosy mystery series with a Yoga theme I was pretty interested in reading it.

Corpse Pose is so much fun.  The mystery element is really interesting and I found myself following along with clues as I was reading but the story surrounding the mystery was just as fun.   I didn't manage to guess who the culprit was until the reveal just because I was having so much fun reading through the story.

There were quite a few moments that made me laugh out loud and I just really enjoyed the sprinkling of humour throughout the book.  I feel like I don't have a lot else to say about this book because it really was just a really fun and entertaining read.

Overall, I really loved reading Corpse Pose, it was just so entertaining and I cannot wait to pick up the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!