Monday, December 21, 2015

Legion: Skin Deep by Brandon Sanderson

Title: Legion: Skin Deep

Author: Brandon Sanderson

Published: Gollancz, September 2015

Purchase Links:
Book Depository

Pages: 199

Series: Book 2, Legion

Summary: Leeds is a genius, his mind contains too much information. And to cope it his split his skills off into individual personalities. They crowd his head and he lives with them in a vast empty mansion. While he can call on any one of them to solve a problem he also walks a line across an all-consuming madness.  (Taken from Goodreads)

Thoughts: I remember reading Legion last year and really enjoying it, so I was looking forward to reading the second book. 

I couldn't remember much about the first book, but as I kept reading through this one things started coming back to me.  I think the good thing about this book is that you don't necessarily need to remember every detail of the first book as the story line is unrelated to the first one.  The only thing that relates is that Stephen has all these aspects who help him solve the mysteries.

The mystery of this book was so good.  It took a little while to get into the story but once I got there, I couldn't put it down because I was so curious about what was going on and who was behind the different aspects.  I think that I really liked this one because it had quite a few mysterious parts and I was intrigued by all of it.

Overall, I really enjoyed reading Skin Deep.  I can only wonder if there will be a third book in the series because I would definitely be keen to read more.  That being said, the way the second book ended and the way that it hinted at things I feel like there may be a third book at some point in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!