Monday, November 16, 2015

Old School by Jeff Kinney

Title: Old School

Author: Jeff Kinney

Published: Amulet Books, 1 November 2015

Series: Book 10, Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Pages: 225

Summary: Life was better in the old days. Or was it?
That's the question Greg Heffley is asking as his town voluntarily unplugs and goes electronics-free. But modern life has its conveniences, and Greg isn't cut out for an old-fashioned world.
With tension building inside and outside the Heffley home, will Greg find a way to survive? Or is going 'old school' just too hard for a kid like Greg?  (Taken from Goodreads)
Thoughts: This is the tenth book in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series and I have loved every book so far.  Old School was no exception.
The day that I read this, I was having a bit of a bad day and so I felt like this book cheered me up so much.  I always feel like I can pick up one of these books when I need a good laugh.
There isn't too much that I have to say about this book other than it was just a really fun read and the jokes were just as funny as in previous books.  There are particular sections to do with the family's pet pig that made me laugh so much.
Overall, I feel like the Diary of a Wimpy kid books can be read and enjoyed by anyone of any age.  They are just so funny and really good if you're looking for something light and if you're looking for a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!