Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June Wrap-Up

The first half of the year is over and I have read a total of 44 books so far this year.  I'm hoping that the second half of the year will be even better in terms of reading for me because I should hopefully have more time for reading.  So, in June I managed to read a few more books than last month, which I am pleasantly surprised about.  Without further ado here are the books I read this month:























So I managed to read quite a lot of books this month which makes me really happy, and I can hope that July will be just as good but I'm not entirely sure that will happen.  For the first half of the month I have my thesis to tidy up and hand in but for the second half of July I will be finished so hopefully I'll get a lot more reading done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!