Monday, March 2, 2015

Februrary Wrap-Up

Another month has been and gone and now it is time to talk about all of the books that I managed to read this month.  I feel as though this month wasn't too bad of a reading month for me.  Especially as I don't have plans to get a large amount of reading done for the first half of the year, while I finish up my masters degree.  I have to say that I feel like the majority of the month was run by food related books.  Anyway, the books I read in February:


Prodigal Son by Danielle Steel


Rating: 4/5 on Goodreads
My review for this will be posted up close to the release date,
I received this book for review.


Deliciously Ella by Ella Woodward


Rating: 5/5 on Goodreads
I received this book for review.

AsapSCIENCE by Mitchell Moffit and Greg Brown

Rating: 3/5 on Goodreads
My review will be posted up later in the month
I received this book for review.


Five Children and It by E. Nesbit


Rating: 3/5 on Goodreads.
You can check out my review here.
This counts towards my 2015 reading challenge as a book more than 100 years old.


Exciting Food For Southern Types by Pellegrino Artusi


Rating: 4/5 on Goodreads.


The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting


Rating: 2/5 on Goodreads.


The Secret Recipes by Dominique Ansel


Rating: 4/5 on Goodreads.
Review to come later in the month.

Everlasting Syllabub and the Art of Carving by Hannah Glasse


Rating: 3/5 on Goodreads.
Review to come later in the month.

Strawberry Shortcake Murder by Joanne Fluke


Rating: 4/5 on Goodreads
Review to come later in the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!