Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My top ten most owned authors

One thing that I really love to do is count the books I have and count them in different ways.  So the other day I got to thinking about what my top ten most owned authors would be.  So I had a bit of a look at my books and this is my list, counting down to the author I own the most books of.

10. Julie Kagawa



I own a total of nine of her books and have read all but one.  However, I do hope to remedy that and read The Eternity Cure this year.

9. Jeff Kinney


I also own a total of 9 books by Jeff Kinney.  That is, all 9 books in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series which I really love.

8. J. K. Rowling


I also own 9 books by J. K. Rowling.  This includes the first Cormoran Strike book, The Cuckoo's Calling, written under the pseudonym of Robert Galbraith.

7. Scott Westerfeld


I own a total of 11 Scott Westerfeld books as he is one of my favourite authors.  I haven't bought or read any of his books for quite a while though, so I really need to get on to that.

6. Jim Butcher


I own 11 of Jim Butcher's books as I'm slowly working my way through The Dresden Files.

5. Lemony Snicket


I own 13 Lemony Snicket books and that is because I own all 13 of the Series of Unfortunate Events books.

4. Robert Jordan


I just recently purchased the Wheel of Time books so I have yet to read them but I now own a total of 15 books by Robert Jordan.

3. Brandon Sanderson


At a total of 17 books, Brandon Sanderson is fast becoming my favourite author.

2. Patricia Cornwell


I own and have read the first 20 books in Cornwell's Kay Scarpetta series, however, I have no plans to get any more of the books because I grew out of the series last year.

1. Heather Graham


I also own 20 of Heather Graham's novels because every now and then I like to dive into the Harrison Investigation and the Krewe of Hunters novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!