Monday, February 2, 2015

January Wrap-Up

Time goes by far too fast.  It is already February.  So now I am here to talk about the books that I read in January and how they go towards my challenge, if they do.  Here are the books I read in January:


The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith



Rating: 5/5 on Goodreads
You can check my review out here.
This counts towards my 2015 reading challenge as A book based on or turned into a television show.


Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas


Rating: 3/5 on Goodreads
This counts towards my 2015 reading challenge as A book written by someone under 30.

Toured to Death by Hy Conrad


Rating: 2/5 on Goodreads
This was a review book from NetGalley.

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon


Rating: 4/5 on Goodreads
You can check out my review here.
This counts towards my 2015 reading challenge as A book that was originally written in another language.


Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J. K. Rowling


This was a re-read for me.
However, I am counting it towards my 2015 reading challenge as A book from my childhood.


Criminal Confections by Colette London


Rating: 3/5 stars on Goodreads.
My review will be posted over the next day.
This was a review copy from NetGalley.


Real Murders by Charlaine Harris


Rating: 4/5 stars on Goodreads
My review will be posted in a few days.
This counts towards my 2015 reading challenge as A book you can read in a day.


Firefight by Brandon Sanderson


Rating: 5/5 on Goodreads
My review will be posted in a few days.
This counts towards my 2015 reading challenge as A book published this year.


Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard


Rating: 2/5 on Goodreads
My review will be posted in a couple of days.
This was a review copy from NetGalley.

Ghost Walk by Heather Graham


Rating: 3/5 on Goodreads
This counts towards my 2015 reading challenge as a book written by a female author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!