Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Books I Would Love to Read With My Book Club (If I had a book club)

A couple of weeks ago I saw a post for Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by Jamie at The Broke and Bookish, and I thought it would make a fun post to do.  I'm only getting around to it now because I've been busy.  However, one of my biggest sort of day dreaming ideas is that of having a book club and the books that I would want to read with members of a book club.

Here are some of my picks for a book club.



I feel like this would be a great book to read for a book club because it's really exciting reading through and discussing thoughts about the book.  It's just a really great book for speculating on what was happening throughout the book.



While this book isn't for everyone and nor is it for the faint-hearted,  I feel like this book would be really interesting to discuss with others.




Cloud Atlas just has so much depth and also it has a mixture of genres within each story line.  It's definitely a book I would love to talk about and share with others.
Because of the way this book is set out and how mysterious it is, I feel as though this would be a really good book to explore and discuss with others.



I've heard that this book is quite difficult to read through but that it is very good and so I feel like it would be really fun to read with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!