Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My 2015 Bookish Goals

At the beginning of every year I always try to make myself some little bookish goals that I like to try and meet.  This year, I figured I may as well write them down and see how I go in terms of my goals, at the end of the year.  So, without further ado, here are my bookish goals for 2015:

1. Reduce my tbr pile.  I don't want to set a number goal because when I do that I try to work my way around it somehow, so I need to just reduce my tbr pile.  How I am going to do this is just read my own books and I haven't been buying any books so far and I don't intend to buy a tonne of books this year.

2. Get caught up on Brandon Sanderson's novels.  Last year I became obsessed with his books and set out to read all of them.  Not including the Wheel of Time books I have left to read six books.  These are the last three Mistborn books and the last three Alcatraz books which I intend to finish before the year ends.

3. Read a significant chunk of The Wheel of Time series.  A friend of mine recommended this series to me a few years ago and then when I found out that Brandon Sanderson finished off the series I decided that this year I am going to make a good go of the series.  I'm not entirely sure that I'll manage to read all of the books in the series this year but if I can get at least halfway through the series I'll be pretty happy.

4.  Blog more.  Last year I kind of ended up blogging a little sporadically and just going all over the show.  This year I want to try and get back into blogging a little bit.  I will try and publish something on the post every Monday and Friday with the possibility of Wednesday posting as well.  We'll see how I go in all honesty.  I really do want to get back into blogging on a regular schedule though, because I really do enjoy it!

And those are my bookish goals for 2015.  There aren't too many, but I think there is enough there to keep me busy for this year in terms of reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!