Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Bookish Bingo

I have seen this floating around on a few blogs and I thought that I may as well join in.  Now, Bookish Bingo is hosted by Bekka at Great Imaginations.  Sign-ups continue until the 15th of October so if you think this looks like fun then check it out by visiting here.

Here is my bingo card and I will be keeping track of all my reads on this post but will also do an update post at the end of the three months.



Some of these will be really easy for me to do but some of them could be quite difficult.  I am however, really looking forward to it.  As I read books that match certain squares I will be listing them here.

Reread:
Green Cover: The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham
Historical:
Set in New Orleans:
Horror:
Romance: Haunted by Heather Graham
"Ice", "Snow" or "Frost" in title:
Creature on Cover: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
Native American MC:
Red Cover:
Set on Halloween: Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard
Snow on Cover:
Black Cover:
Serial Killers: The Cleaner by Paul Cleave
Birds on Cover:
Mystery: Agatha Raisin and the Vicious Vet by M. C. Beaton
Set During Christmastime: Candy for Christmas by Joanne Fluke
Set in Space:
A Book that Was a Gift: The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett
Witches:
Set in Autumn: Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
Orange Cover:
Fall or Winter Release:
Steampunk:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!