Thursday, September 11, 2014

Series that I hope aren’t over yet

There are some series that are absolutely amazing and some of them I just don’t want to end, so I have created a list of series I absolutely love and hope there will be more books coming out soon.

With this one I’ve also included some series that have definitely been cancelled but I can still be hopeful.

Clarity by Kim Harrington:  One of my absolute favourite series’ but will there ever be any more books?




Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday: Absolutely amazing series but after only two books I can’t help but wonder if we’ll ever see any more books about Hartley Featherstone.  *Super awesome news, as I was writing this post I noticed on Goodreads a page for a THIRD book in the series yay!*  Except that it has no release date listed and no other information whatsoever, so this on I am holding my breath about.



Velveteen by Daniel Marks.  From what I know of this, there doesn’t seem to be any interest in picking up the second book in the series and I don’t think it has even been written.  Daniel Marks has mentioned in his videos that he’s working on other projects instead.  I have a feeling there most likely won’t be a sequel and not even for a long time.



Precinct 13 by Tate Hallaway: Unfortunately after the first book which I very much loved, the publishers decided that this was not a series to be.



The Triple Threat Series by Lis Wiehl with April Henry: This series is so good and I love all four books.  While things changed a lot in the last book for the characters, I still don’t see why there can’t be more books in the series.




Violet Wings by Victoria Hanley: I freaking loved the first book in the series and it ended with an open ending which I thought would never get finished.  However, a couple of years later there was a second book in the series and I loved that as well.  Unfortunately, it too ended with an open ending and three years on I feel as though there won’t be another book.


Are there any series that you wish weren't over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!