Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September is for Sequels Challenge Wrap-Up

As you may or may not know this month I participated in the September is for Sequels Reading Challenge.  The challenge was hosted by Lisa at Lisa Loves Literature.  


So, I made an initial challenge posy in which I talked about how many books I wanted to read and which ones I wanted to read.  However, this is what I actually read for the challenge.

1. Death Du Jour by Kathy Reichs
2. I Don't Want to Kill You by Dan Wells
3. Deadly Decisions by Kathy Reichs
4. Blood Storm by Rhiannon Hart
5. Scorch by Gina Damico
6. Myth Conceptions by Robert Asprin

Looking at my sign-up post I notice that the only book I read that I had put on my list was Death Du Jour by Kathy Reichs.

I am also part-way through Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore but that doesn't actually count.  The point of the challenge was to read at least 4 sequels for the month and I managed that!  I also managed to finish one series, and have made a little bit of progress on some of the series that I am partway through.  I'll most likely be carrying on with sequels next month but also read some other books in between.



1 comment:

  1. Great job with meeting your goal! I so didn't meet mine. Glad you participated. I'm sure you entered the giveaway, which will I will be picking a winner probably Wednesday! Thanks again for participating.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!