Friday, September 5, 2014

Perdition by Ley Mesina

Title: Perdition

Author: Ley Mesina

Published: 2012

Series: Book 2, Goddess of Night

Summary: Lily ventures out into the Underworld determined to find Nyx and finally get the answers she’s been looking for.

Xander, Drew, and Roxy head out on a mission to rescue Roxy’s parents from the secret facility hidden below Devlond University.

The time has come. Secrets will finally be revealed and the world they once knew will change…
Forever.  (Taken from Goodreads)


Thoughts: I read the first story in the series a little while back and this one had been sitting on my ereader for quite a while and well this year I have decided to work on getting through my reading pile so I’m wiping off the dust and getting around to the books I have been neglecting.

I thought that Perdition was quite an interesting story but that it went flying by quite quickly.  Since it had been a little while since I read the first book I found that by the time I had remembered all of the happenings from the first book, Perdition was just about over.

I felt as an ebook it could have done with a little bit more editing in places.  There were a few typos here and there that while they didn’t detract from the story any they were definitely noticeable.

Overall, I thought that Perdition was an interesting story and a good addition to the Goddess of Night series, I only wish it was longer.  If there is a third book I will definitely be interested in reading the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!