Wednesday, September 24, 2014

How to Read More Books

Today I thought I'd write a little bit of an advice post on how to read more books.  This is just how I do it anyway.

1. Take a book with you everywhere.  This way if you ever end up waiting somewhere then you can just read a few pages.

2. Read on your breaks.  I always like to read on my work breaks.  I find that I have plenty of time to eat some food and also get a few pages of reading done.

3. Set some time aside each day to do a little bit of reading.  Whether it be in the morning when you get up or right before you go to sleep.  Just setting aside some reading time is a good way to get some more reading done.

4. Audiobooks.  I love listening to audiobooks.  You can listen to them while doing menial tasks such as housework, or you can listen to them while checking emails.

5. Read what you feel like.  If a book you're currently reading isn't doing it for you, pick something else up and read that.  Reading a book that you're really feeling just helps you get through it faster.

So those are my tips on how to read more books.  Anyone else have any other good tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!