Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Challenging Myself

I have decided in September to challenge myself a little bit with my blogging.  Generally, I tend to post things on the blog whenever I feel like it but for the most part I also try to post things on Monday, Wednesday and Friday's.  However, in September I would like to try and post up something on the blog every day in September.

So, what will I be posting up in September?

  • Reviews (of course)
  • Random bookish thoughts posts
  • Some tag sort of posts to do with books
  • Maybe something on books to movie adaptations
  • Lots of bookish content
  • Perhaps some non-bookish content
So, yeah, I think that's what I'll be doing for September.  I think it will be fun and get me back into blogging more and just writing in general.  Also, I'm doing the September is for sequels challenge hosted by Lisa at Lisa Loves Literature so I'll hopefully be reading more sequels and posting my reviews of those up of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!