Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August Wrap-Up Part Two

This is the rest of the books that I read in August and my thoughts on each of the books.  If you missed part one you can click here.



This book was so funny and I just loved reading all about Allan's life. It's written in the style of a transcript so it took me a little while to get used to it but once I did I really enjoyed reading it.



Review can be found here.



Review to be posted soon.



Review can be found here.



Review to be posted closer to the release date.  I will say though, that it is pretty awesome.



The first Nancy Drew mystery and I really loved it.  Just a nice light mystery story, which is what I was looking for with this one.



While the cover is a little off putting, this book was so funny.  I really loved it and can't wait to read the next book in the series.



I really love Brandon Sanderson's writing and The Rithmatist was just so amazing.  I want the sequel right now because the whole world of The Rithmatist was so intriguing and I loved all the characters.  I can't wait to go back.

So that's the rest of the books I read in August.  I have a feeling that September won't be as full of reading but I still hope I manage to get a bit of reading done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!