Friday, August 1, 2014

July Wrap-Up

Another month has gone by and it is time to have a look at what I managed to read this month.  I felt like I didn't read as much this month as I did last month which is fine.  I still feel like I managed to achieve a decent amount of reading.  The last few months I have been setting myself the goal of trying to read 10 books a month so that I could achieve my goal of 120 books for the year.  I have decided though, that isn't the best way for me personally to do things.  Now I have decided that the best way to enjoy reading and to try and reduce my tbr pile is to read more than what I buy.  Basically of I read more books in a month than books I obtain in a month then I would call that a successful month.

Anyway, the books that I read in July:



So that is what I read in July.  Be on the lookout for any reviews of the books that I haven't already reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!