Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Countdown

I saw this awesome countdown post over at Christy's Book Addiction and I thought it looked like fun so here is my attempt at it.

10 Books Already Released on your Wishlist:
1. No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale
2. Dexter in the Dark by Jeff Lindsay
3. Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick
4. The Lost by Claire McGowan
5. The Voices by F. R. Tallis
6. The Hollow City by Dan Wells
7. S. by J.J. Abrams
8. The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
9. The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
10. You by Charles Benoit

9 Favourite Covers

8 Not Yet Released Books That You Can't Wait For
1. Firefight by Brandon Sanderson
2. Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman
3. Grave Visions by Kalayna Price
4. Forget Me by K. A. Harrington
5. Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
6. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
7. The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell
8. Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost

7 Auto-Buy Authors
1. Brandon Sanderson
2. Kim Harrington
3. Scott Westerfeld
4. Kristin Cashore
5. J. K. Rowling
6. Maria V Snyder
7. Karsten Knight

6 Book Boyfriends
1. Ash - Iron Fey Series
2. Po - Graceling
3. Prince Jonathan - Song of the Lioness Series
4. Bones - Night Huntress Series
5. Curran - Kate Daniels Series
6. Prince Brigan - Fire

5 Books You Recommend the Most
1. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
3. Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
4. Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk
5. I Don't Want to Kill You by Dan Wells

4 Books You Thought You'd Like But Didn't
1. Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James (worst book I have ever read see why here)
2. Asylum by Madeleine Roux
3. Damned by Chuck Palahniuk
4. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan

3 Books That Made You Cry
1. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
2. Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison
3. Graceling by Kristin Cashore

2 Books You Never Plan on Reading
1. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green 

1 Favourite Genre at the Moment
High Fantasy


I thought this would actually be pretty easy but I ended up having a hard time choosing some of the books.  It was hard to find 9 of my favourite covers.  The Auto-Buy authors was also hard to complete because there were really only 5 that I could think of off the top of my head because sometimes an author I love will bring out a book that I won't really be interested in reading at all.

1 comment:

  1. Love the covers for Red Queen and The Butterfly Clues! Bones! He is my top book boyfriend.and has been for years :) I have yet to read a Brandon Sanderson book, but I have him on my wishlist so hopefully sometime in the near future I'll be able to because I've heard such amazing things about his books!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!