Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June Wrap-Up and July TBR

June has been an amazing reading month for me I managed to get quite a lot read.  So today I thought I would do a little wrap up of the books I read in June and over the next few days I'll be posting up my thoughts on some of the books I read.  I have also started making myself a tbr each month again because I reduced the number of books on my tbr a couple of weeks ago and since then I've had trouble deciding which books I wanted to read next and so I have been constructing smaller lists of books to read through in the month which helps.

Anyway, here is what I read in June:

Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell
Vicious by V. E. Schwab
Blind Spot by Laura Ellen
More Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops by Jen Campbell
I am Not a Serial Killer by Dan Wells
Soulmate by Kate Kaynak
Psych's Guide to Crime Fighting for the Totally Unqualified by Shawn Spencer with Burton Guster
Grave Peril by Jim Butcher
The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
Hard Luck by Jeff Kinney
Legion by Brandon Sanderson
The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson

And the books I'm hoping to read in July:
Rumours by Anna Godbersen
Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson
Another Fine Myth by Robert Asprin
Summer Knight by Jim Butcher
The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
The Big Over Easy by Jasper Fforde
Mr. Monster by Dan Wells
The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima

So yes, that is what I read and what I hope to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!