Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Future of the Blog

It has been a while.  In that time so much has happened that I hadn't really thought about the blog because things had been going on outside of my reading life which has lead me to not reading as much as I would have liked.  That being said, the last few days I've been thinking about my blog and how I have kind of abandoned it a little.  So much so that the vast majority of new comments are just spam.
I'm still reading, albeit slowly and for a while thought I might not come back to the blog.  I think that I do miss writing about books.  Sometimes there are things I want to say about books and sometimes I have nothing to say about the book.  I've decided that what I'm going to do is continue the blog but only write about books when I feel like writing about them.  In other words, if a book is just ok or I just don't have any strong feelings about it then I'm not going to write about it.  There are a couple of books that I'm almost finished reading that I will definitely have things to say about so keep an eye out for those.
Also, I have a bunch of review books that I still haven't read but I would really like to and I also feel that I really do need to review them as that's what they were sent to me for.  Never fear, if you have sent me a book to review, I will be getting to it soon.
Other than that, I would just like to say that I will be returning to blogging and can't wait to get started again because I seriously have missed it!  Things will be a little bit different but at the same time I think it will definitely be more fun.  I'm not entirely sure about how I'm going to do things and I think that is what will make this far more fun for me.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I found that a break from blogging really helped me out, hope it did the same for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!