Friday, January 10, 2014

Operative by Kate Kaynak

Title: Operative

Author: Kate Kaynak

Published: Spencer Hill Press, 2013

Pages: 260

Series: Book 5, Ganzfield

Purchase Links:
Book Depository*

Summary: Maddie and the rest of the team must catch the person selling classified information to terrorists--before they become the targets.  (Taken from Goodreads)

Thoughts: I have had this one for a while and it has taken me a really long time to get around to reading it.  I’m kind of kicking myself that I didn’t get to it until now because it is so good.  On the other hand, it’s good that I read it now with the next book in the series coming out soon.

Operative is full of surprises and some of them I quite enjoyed.  I don’t want to give anything away but there’s something new and very intriguing in this one which if you have enjoyed the series so far you will definitely find to be an interesting element to the story.

As always, once I started this one I couldn’t put it down and spent the entire day just sitting down reading.  Every part of the book is action packed and leads to another more interesting part.  Things just kept going and happening and before I knew it I was at the end of the book.

The Ganzfield series is really amazing and I feel like if you haven’t started reading this series yet then you really need to because they are so incredible.  Kate Kaynak is an amazing author and I cannot wait for the next instalment in the Ganzfield series.

Source: Spencer Hill Press for review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!