Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Goals

The end of the year is fast approaching and I feel as though I have some reading to catch up on.  I'm partway through about seven books and I really need to do something about that.  My reading challenge for this year was to read as many books as I buy and so far this year that total is 84.  So I have decided to make December all about books.  I need to read a total of 27 books in December to achieve my goal and so I figured a good way to do that would be to use this blog as a motivator/progress tracker.  And so for all of December I will be coming back and posting updates on my progress.  I will also be posting book reviews every Monday, Wednesday and Friday which means that I need to do some extra reading in order to put posts up on those days. 

So here is my list which I will be updating as I go:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!