Friday, November 1, 2013

And I'm back

I'm really excited to be back too.  I've finally finished university, not only for the year, but for the foreseeable future.  This year has been extremely busy and I had to let book blogging fall by the wayside for a while.  That being said, I'm back and 15 books behind on my challenge so that is what I am going to be doing in November.  Reading as many books as I can so I can get on top of my reading challenge and participating in NaNoWriMo so I can work on my novel too which I really love to do.

So yeah, I don't actually have a lot else to say right this minute, other than keep an eye out for my return.  I'll be doing the usual schedule of reviews every Monday and Friday and other content on Wednesday's.  I imagine once I get into the swing of reading for fun and actually having time to read whatever I want I will be more likely to post more content.

I really have missed book blogging and so I am really excited to pick up right from where I left off.  It seems surprisingly easy so far to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!