Monday, August 19, 2013

Bout-of-Books Readathon Goals

Right now is the starting time for the bout-of-books readathon for my timezone so I am posting up this post to put my goals and progress on here.


Bout of Books

My Goals:
I plan to read every day.
I would like to read 8 books.

The Books I'm planning to read are:
Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
Irises by Francisco X. Stork
Rodrick Rules by Jeff Kinney
Cause of Death by Patricia Cornwell
Absent by Katie Williams
The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Blind Spot by Laura Ellen
Scorch by Gina Damico

Updates:

Monday:
I was pretty eager to get started with the readathon so I pretty much dove headfirst into my reading pile today.  I read some of Irises by Francisco Stork but I wasn't enjoying it too much so I set it aside for a while to read more of Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman.  In the afternoon I felt more like reading something light and funny so I started and completed Rodrick Rules by Jeff Kinney.  Then I read a chapter of Cause of Death by Patricia Cornwell.  Finally, I read a little bit of The Caves of Steel by Isaac Asimov.
Pages read: 376
Books read: 1
Total pages: 376

Tuesday:
I did a bit of reading today but I started to get a bit of a headache which stopped me reading a little earlier than I would have liked.  That being said, I finished Irises by Francisco X. Stork and Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman.
Pages Read: 288
Books Read: 2
Total Pages: 664
Total Books: 3

Wednesday:
I did a little bit of reading today and finished The Call of the Wild by Jack London as well as The Caves of Steel by Isaac Asimov.
Pages Read: 283
Books Read: 2
Total Pages: 947
Total Books: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!