Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A-Z Bookish Survey

Lately I have seen this one floating around the blogosphere and so I have decided to take part.  This survey was created by Jamie at The Perpetual Page-turner.

Author you’ve read the most books from:
R. L Stine, I read so many Goosebumps books when I was a kid and then when I was in high school I moved on to Fear Street.

Best Sequel Ever:
This is a hard one, I would probably have to say Perception by Kim Harrington

Currently Reading:
I am reading at the moment that I am typing this, Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman, Irises by Francisco Stork, The Caves of Steel by Isaac Asimov, Cause of Death by Patricia Cornwell, The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss, The Call of Cthulhu and other Weird Stories by H. P. Lovecraft, Carrie by Stephen King (yeah, I’m trying not to read so many books at once but it’s really difficult)

Drink of Choice While Reading:
Coke

E-reader or Physical Book?
Both but if I had to choose I would definitely choose physical book.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:
This is a hard one because there are the dream guys but then in a realistic sense I would probably say Neville Longbottom just because he’s so sweet and well meaning, that would be my kind of guy.

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:
Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost, I am now in love.

Hidden Gem Book:
How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford, such a fantastic book!

Important Moment in your Reading Life:
The day I got my first Goosebumps book, it was my first chapter book and I have huge memories about that day.

Just Finished:
Rodrick Rules by Jeff Kinney

Kinds of Books You Won't Read:
These days I would have to say that I am not enjoying the contemporary genre that much.

Longest Book You’ve Read:
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer, it took a really long time to read it too.

Major book hangover because of:

Seraphina by Rachel Hartman

Number of Bookcases You Own:
Four

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:
Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones

Preferred Place To Read:

A big comfy chair

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:
“I keep wishing, reflexively, for a glimpse of the future, so I'll know what to do. But I don't kid myself. I have to feel my way forward blindly. I try not to be afraid. Even if you know what's coming, you're never prepared for how it feels.” 

 Natalie Standiford, How to Say Goodbye in Robot

Reading Regret:
Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James (I read this to the end hoping it would get better but I really wish I had not started it at all)

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):
Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:
Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce, Graceling by Kristin Cashore, Seraphina by Rachel Hartman

Unapologetic Fangirl For:
I would have to say R. L. Stine

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:
Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson, I’m just really excited to try it.

Worst Bookish Habit:
Starting a book, reading a few pages, putting it down and then starting a brand new book so I end up reading a ton of books at once.

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:
Fire by Kristin Cashore

Your latest book purchase:
The Last Straw by Jeff Kinney

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):
And then there were none by Agatha Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!