Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What I'm Currently Reading

Lately I've been having the issue where I will start reading a book and get excited about it but then I'll get another book and I'll get excited about that one so I'll start reading that one.  This is what I am currently working my way through at the moment:



I saw this one while I was perusing the library online catalogue so I snapped it up and started reading it straight away just because it was on my wishlist.  So far, I'm glad that I've picked this one up though as it has been really funny and an interesting mystery.



Just a review book on netgalley that I have slowly been working my way through.  It's a really good story but because it's a PDF I have to read the book on my computer which makes it hard going  but I'm getting there.



I have had this one sitting around for quite a while and I've been looking at it on and off and the other day I finally picked it up and started reading it.  I just haven't picked it back up since I put it down.



I had been reading a chapter of this for my assignment and basically just kept on reading it.  I'm almost finished the book but it's taking me a while.




I got this one for my birthday and just decided to pick it up one day and have read about 75 pages so far. 



This is a short story collection so I've pretty much been making my way through this one slowly.



This is a book I have had for quite a while and I've been wanting to read it for a really long time.  I've read about 100 pages so far but haven't read any more for a couple of months.

So, those are the books that I'm reading at the moment.  I'm hoping to slowly work my way through them and NOT start any more books until I've finished all of these ones but we'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your links with AdFly and get money from every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!