Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My New Schedule and Goals

So, lately I haven’t been blogging as much as I would have liked and I think a lot of it had to do with getting disheartened at Google reader going away and so I didn’t know if I would be able to read any other blogs but now I have found The Old Reader so I can use that to continue to read the blog posts I love to read.

I’m also doing a year at university that is harder than any other year I’ve ever done as it’s postgrad so that takes up a lot of time.  Not to mention the 20 or so hours I do a week at my job.  However, this post is not about all my time and how I spend it.  It’s about my blog and what I would like to do with it.

So, I have decided to create a new schedule and try to stick to it.  It’s not going to be too fancy but sometimes writing things down helps to set them in stone more so than just thinking about it.  Anyway, I just wanted to write down the new schedule for the blog.  This will just be until I ease back into the blogging world.
Monday and Fridays book reviews will be posted.
Wednesdays random bookish posts
And then I will do monthly book hauls as well.

I think if I ever feel like writing something random then I most likely will.

In terms of reading goals, I would really like to drastically reduce my reading pile and so I will be doing my best to spend the rest of the year reading through my own books and buying less but we'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca!
    Sounds like a good schedule :D I need to make one for Pages as well! :) I'm disheartened and quite depressed with the disappearance of Googler Reader, though I'm confused if I'll lose my GFC followers and the posts on my dashboard...anyhoo. You're really cool! Working, attending uni and finding time for this blog: very admirable. Keep it up!

    Look forward to more posts :)
    -Kirthi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm mourning the loss of google reader, too. It was so much easier to use than scrolling through the blogger homepage which didn't even have all my subscriptions. Bloglovin is my new go-to site, although I'm having to resubscribe to most people. Congrats on your postgrad work (woohoo!).

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!