Wednesday, February 27, 2013

March Books I'm Looking Forward to

I have already constructed my list of new releases I'm looking forward to for the year so I thought towards the end of each month I would show you what I'm excited to be reading/getting for the upcoming month.  I only have a few books this month but I am pretty excited to read them all.

Here are the March new releases I'm looking forward to.

Point Your Face at This by Demetri Martin


What can I say?  I just really love Demetri Martin, I think he is hilarious and so I'm looking forward to this one.

Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost


I haven't even read the first book yet but I just know that I'm going to be wanting this one as well because I love Jeaniene Frost's books and Vlad is one of my favourite characters.

There are only a couple of books on my list this month but they're both books that I am looking forward to reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!