Friday, February 1, 2013

January Wrap-Up

It's hard to believe that the first month of the year has gone by already.  January and February are the months where I tend to get more books read than any other month because it's the time when I'm on summer holidays for the year.  This month however, I didn't read as many books as I usually do in a month but I kind of expected that to be honest.

The books that I managed to read this month were:
The Hypnotist by Lars Kepler
The Stranger by Albert Camus
Cinder by Marissa Meyer

I didn't purchase any books this month which is good because it means that my tbr pile went down even if it were only by a couple of books.

Monthly Revisit:
So I feel like a bunch of my older reviews don't get visited any more and so I just wanted to bring some books back into the limelight.  This month I have chosen How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford.



Also, here is our giveaway for February which is the same as last month, a book of choice from the book depository of up to $15 NZD.  Just fill out the form below to be entered!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

  1. Probably I'd choose Unravel me xD

    Thanks for the giveaway xD

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!