Tuesday, January 1, 2013

In Which I Make My Return

It has been a while.

That's alright, I've been doing some thinking about this blog lately and what I want to do with it because I really do love to talk about books and writing about books makes me even more excited.  I just thought it would be a good idea to take a break from blogging until January so here I am again.

I have decided to make 2013 something different in terms of my reading.  This year I won't be partaking in any reading challenges and I am not going to give myself a number of books to read.  Nope, my goal for this year is to take a significant chunk out of my reading pile.  I feel like my reading pile is getting a little bit crazy and I really want to read some of these really awesome books that I have had sitting on my shelf for a really long time, so I am going to be working through my reading pile.

As for the blog, I'm not 100% sure what kind of posts I want to make as well as reviews so for now I'm just going to be doing some reviews and I will be posting at least once a week.  Just until I completely get back into the swing of things.

Either way, I'm back now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!