Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Review Policy

I mostly review books in the adult category but still enjoy the occasional middle grade novel.

The fiction genres reviewed here are:
Urban fantasy
Fantasy
Mystery
Thriller
Horror
Comedy


I do accept both physical and ebook copies.  Physical copies get read a lot faster, and if you are wanting me to read and review an ebook my preferred format is epub but I do accept pdf as well.  Although I would mostly prefer epubs. 

*Currently I am accepting a very limited number of books for review as I have some of my own books to work through as well.*

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure where to submit a formal request, but I wrote a YA/Urban Fantasy novel. If you don't care, check it out and see if you'd be interested:

    http://www.amazon.com/Essenced-The-Division-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B00E83O344/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376778754&sr=8-1&keywords=essenced

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!