Monday, September 10, 2012

And Now for Some Light Relief … : The Genuinely funny Joke Book by Peter FitzSimons

Title: And now for some light relief ... The Genuinely Funny Joke Book

Author: Peter FitzSimons

Published: Random House Australia

Pages: 256

Summary: Two drunks were walking home along the railway tracks. The first drunk says, 'There's a hell of a lot of steps here.' The second drunk says, 'I'll tell you what's worse, this hand rail is low down.'  (Taken from Goodreads)

Thoughts: I absolutely loved this book, my boyfriend probably not so much.  As I was reading the jokes I would laugh loudly for about 30 seconds and reading it out to him.
  The jokes in this book were so funny.


I don’t really have too much to say other than I loved this book.  The jokes are so funny.  There’s a section for pretty much everything.

I didn’t get the sports jokes or the Aussie jokes so much but the rest I did and so many of them were so darn funny!

Source: Library

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!