Friday, August 10, 2012

Destined for an Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Title: Destined for an Early Grave


Author: Jeaniene Frost


Published: Avon, 2009


Pages: 355


Series: Book 4, Night Huntress


Summary: *May Contain Spoilers* Hopes for a perfect Paris holiday are dashed when half-vampire Cat Crawfield begins having visions of a vampire named Gregor who's more powerful than Cat's undead lover, Bones, and has ties to her past that even Cat herself doesn't know about.  (Taken from Goodreads)


Thoughts: Cat and Bones are back in this, the fourth book in the series and man did it pull at my heartstrings.  I absolutely love Cat and Bones and their relationship.  This book is basically them without each other and oh man is it gut wrenching.  I just had to keep reading because I wanted them to fix things between each other!


Once again all the characters were present and I am finding more and more that I really do not like Spade, oh he is so annoying and everyone blames Cat on stuffing things up but really when you think about it, Spade actually has a lot to do with it.

I do however, love Vlad.  Vlad is such an awesome character and I am really excited that he’s getting his own spin-off because he is so amazing and I just love him.

I was so mad at Bones in so much of this book.  Some of the things he did just made me really wonder about him but at the end of the day I can’t help but think he’s awesome.

The story itself was very very interesting although I am hoping that something else will take place in the storyline at some point I’m enjoying the direction this one is going in.

Overall, I would say that I really loved destined for an Early Grave and I shall be reaching for the next book in the series right away.

Source: Library

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!