Saturday, June 2, 2012

In Contemplation of blogging

For the most part, I enjoy writing just to throw down my thoughts.  That being said, I've been thinking about blogging a lot lately.  I love writing my thoughts about books on the blog and on goodreads.  Every time I finish a book I have just as much fun writing down my thoughts about it in a word document to later share online.  Every now and again I start to feel lethargic about blogging.  It's not the writing my thoughts down, it's blogging and finding a schedule that I like.


I try writing all these different features and things as well but it just gets tiresome because the only thing I really want to do is write down what I thought about different books.


So while I feel like this I will only be posting reviews up on the blog and sporadically too.  I'll still be around, just not as much as I usually am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!