Thursday, May 31, 2012

Book Jukebox

I know there are a couple of other bloggers who have a similar feature to this on their blogs but I don't remember where I've seen it because I've been away from blogging for such a long time.  Like, while Rebecca stuck around and still read blogs etc, I strayed from the internet for the entire hiatus.  But whatever, I'm not here to talk about that.  I'm here to talk about books and music.  So most of the time when I read a book I get a song or two stuck in my head that I associate with the book and this is what I am going to be sharing with you each week.

First up we have Every You, Every Me by David Levithan


Really super obvious, but the song I had stuck in my head the entire time I read this book was this:




I'm still debating over whether the song suits the book but in some ways my whole associating this song with Cruel Intentions doesn't help either.  I think it kind of does because I assume the song is talking about various sides of a person which both the book and the movie have too right?  That's what I think anyway.  Let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!