Wednesday, April 11, 2012

On My Wishlist (15)

So I am incredibly obsessed with Goodreads and I will surf the books on Goodreads for hours and I have found some really awesome looking books on there of late and I have added a truckload to my wishlist of books to buy so I figured why not share my findings because I am all for showing other people books that look simply amazing.  This week on my wishlist is:


34 Pieces of You by Carmen Rodrigues




There was something about Ellie... Something dangerous. Charismatic. Broken. Jake looked out for her. Sarah followed her lead. And Jess kept her distance, and kept watch. 

Now Ellie's dead, and Jake, Sarah, and Jess are left to pick up the pieces. All they have are 34 clues she left behind. 34 strips of paper hidden in a box beneath her bed. 34 secrets of a brief and painful life. 

Jake, Sarah, and Jess all feel responsible for what happened to Ellie, and all three have secrets of their own. As they begin to confront the darkest truths about themselves, they will also find out what Ellie herself had been hiding all along....



34 Pieces of You is expected to be published 4 September by Simon Pulse

1 comment:

  1. Love that my novel is on your wish list! Thank you!

    --Carmen Rodrigues

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!