Sunday, April 1, 2012

IMM/March Book Haul

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi, The Story Siren.  It is a weekly feature where book enthusiasts showcase the books they got in the mail, from bookstores, from the library or anywhere else for the week.






Books Mentioned:
Perception by Kim Harrington

Operative by Kate Kaynak
The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
Eyes of Justice by Lis Wiehl with April Henry
Pure by Jennifer L Armentrout
Elemental by Emily White
Touch of Power by Maria V Snyder

People Mentioned:

2 comments:

  1. Touch of Power sounds really good. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stack. I hadn't heard of a lot of these. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!