Sunday, March 25, 2012

Celebrity Book-a-likes

Do you ever look at book covers and think, hey isn’t that *insert celebrity here* but then you look again and realise that no it’s definitely not them.  However, I have found some very interesting covers that actually look like certain celebrities.

This one is one that has stood out for me for a while now and it is The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan.


And I always think that the model on the cover looks a lot like Tom Welling of Smallville fame.


What do you guys reckon?  And do you have any book covers that you think looks a lot like a celebrity?  Let me know as I'm always keen to see more!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with that. He's so cute.
    -Celeste
    sweetchic-sweetdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!