Monday, February 13, 2012

Twisted by Sara Shepard

Title: Twisted


Author: Sara Shepard


Published:  HarperTeen, 2011


Pages: 305


Series: Book 9, Pretty Little Liars


Summary: May contain spoilers! It’s been a year since the torturous notes from A stopped and the mystery of Alison DiLaurentis’s disappearance was finally put to rest. Now seniors in high school, Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily are older, but they’re not any wiser. The Pretty Little Liars have more secrets than ever - twisted secrets that could destroy the perfect lives they’ve worked so hard to rebuild. 

Aria’s jealous of her boyfriend’s new exchange student. Spencer’s getting a little too cozy with her soon-to-be-stepbrother. Hanna’s one scandalous photo away from ruining her dad’s Senate campaign. And Emily will do anything to get a swim scholarship. 

Worst of all: Last spring break in Jamaica, they did something unforgivable. The girls are desperate to forget that fateful night, but they should know better than anyone that all secrets wash ashore … eventually.   (Taken from Goodreads)

Thought: The girls are back in the ninth book in the Pretty Little Liars series.  I was a little apprehensive about reading this one because as much as I’d loved the PLL series I was hoping it was finished after the eighth book.  However, there are now going to be four more books.

I had a part of the book spoiled for me and so the whole time I read it I could blatantly see all the little hints being dropped about that aspect.  However, all the rest of the events were all interesting and I was very curious as to the outcome of everything.

I thought that Twisted was pretty good.  It’s the same sort of thing as the rest of the Pretty Little Liars series except with a new A and new secrets to come out from the woodwork.  I’m definitely interested in finding out who this A is and what they want from the girls.

Overall, I enjoy reading the Pretty Little Liars books.  They’re light, and a guilty pleasure for me.  I like that the story is entertaining and mysterious and I can fly through the books in a day.  I’m definitely curious about the next book.

Source: Library

1 comment:

  1. Wow! what a cute book. I love the story! Nice blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!