Monday, February 6, 2012

Interview with Fola

Today I am privileged to have an interview with Fola, author of The Seed.  Without further ado, here is the interview.





Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Well, I was born in Egypt, in 1984, around 27 years now, though I don’t really believe in the idea of counting time. I was lost, brainwashed like the majority of earth’s citizens till I went to Switzerland, and had some time alone to see what I couldn’t see. There the voyage began from
furthest branch till I reached “The Seed”.

What inspired you to write The Seed?
Whenever an idea hits my head, I try to capture it on paper. That’s how it all began, idea after idea; I began linking them. I thought these philosophies are colorless and hard to read, so I began forming historical stories around these philosophies painting historical colors in the reader’s head, like Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece & the Roman Empire, and that how it all began...

What are you currently working on?
I am working on three projects, On nearly done, a short story book, I am also working on a detective story and a short movie about the Yom Kippur War

How did you get into writing?
Whenever an idea hits my head, I try to capture it on paper. That’s how it all began, idea after idea, I began writing…

Do you have any advice for aspiring authors?
To Write for themselves, and never give a dam about dispiriting people.

Thanks, Fola!

Be sure to check out more by going to Fola's Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!