Sunday, February 26, 2012

Enthralled by K. Drollinger

Title: Enthralled


Author: K Drollinger


Published: 7 October 2011


Pages: 223


Series: Book 1, Annette Brown


Purchase Links:
Smashwords
Amazon
Kobo
Diesel


Summary: Annette has had nightmares for as long as she can remember. However, it was not until a strange encounter that Annette realizes her dreams have a deeper meaning than she could have imagined. In her search for answers, Annette is drawn into a world of dangerous creatures that human kind forgot exists. Once drawn in, Annette can never return to the life she knew.   (Taken from Smashwords)


Thoughts: I enjoy reading the odd supernatural story and after seeing the cover of Enthralled I fell in love with it and just knew I had to read it.


I know that people say don’t judge a book by its cover but with Enthralled it was a good thing because I absolutely adored Enthralled.

It was incredibly well-written and I loved every minute of it.  Kim is an excellent writer and I’m totally looking forward to reading more from her.

Not wanting to spoil the plot too much, I just have to say that Enthralled is unique and quite individual which these days is hard to come by in a supernatural/paranormal novel.  There was a mysterious element to Enthralled which kept me reading through.  There were quite a lot of twists within the book too which was so amazing.

I loved Annette and thought she was such a great main character.  I felt that I could really connect with her and that just made the book all the more awesome.

I really loved Enthralled and thought it was excellent.  I can’t wait to read the next book in the series!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!