Thursday, December 1, 2011

November Wrap-Up

Well, it is really hard to believe it but it's the last month of 2011 already.  I have no idea where the time has gone to be honest.  So this post is just a quick wrap-up post for November.  NaNoWriMo is over and now I have more time for reading.  But in saying that I managed to get quite a lot of reading done in November.  The books that I read in November are:



1. Nate the Great Goes Undercover by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat
2. Watching Grandma Circle the Drain by Allen Smith
3. Enchanted by Rachel Wells
4. Supernatural Fairy Tales by Dorlana Vann
5. Hardy Belch and Tiny Return by William G. Bentrim
6. The Start-Up by Sadie Hayes
7. The Anti-Social Network by Sadie Hayes
8. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
9. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
10. Mortal Obligation by Nichole Chase
11. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
12. In the Forests of the Night by Kersten Hamilton
13. Blood Song by Rhiannon Hart
14. The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison
15. Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
16. Croak by Gina Damico
17. Demon Whisperer by Tawny Stokes
18. Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
19. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
20. Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter
21. The Wicked Good Stepmother by William G. Bentrim

Which is really awesome.  I'm hoping that December will be just as good.

Our 450 followers contest is over.  So we will be picking winners later today and emailing you guys later.

I think that's about all I have to say other than keep an eye out for a lot more reviews in December!

1 comment:

  1. When I first heard of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs with its intriguing title, cover, and premise, I was immediately smitten. I love odd books and this one seemed unique in every way. I'm very glad to report that Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children was so enthralling that it overcame jet lag from a 10-hour plane ride - I just had to read to the end!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!