Thursday, December 29, 2011

Beautiful Code by Sadie Hayes

Title: Beautiful Code


Author: Sadie Hayes


Published: Backlit Fiction, 20 December 2011


Pages: 64


Series: Book 3, The Start-Up


Summary: Set against the fast-paced, winner-take-all world of Silicon Valley, where today’s software geek is tomorrow’s billionaire, The Start-Up chronicles the meteoric rise of Adam and Amelia Dory, a talented brother and sister team. With only each other to rely on, the na├»ve eighteen-year-olds must make their way through a treacherous world of money, power, and envy.   (Taken from Goodreads)

Thoughts: Beautiful Code is the third book in The Start-Up series and I was really looking forward to reading this one as the ending of the second book was such a cliff hanger that I just had to have more.

Beautiful Code is just as good if not better than the first two books in the series.  There’s all the scandals going on and it’s written so that you can’t help but hang on to every word and keep reading because there was so much going on.

I felt that this book I got to know all the characters in a better light and so I really liked all of them.  Well, except one character.  But that’s just my own personal gripe about him.

The ending blew me away a bit.  It was heading towards a big event and then it just ended on a cliff hanger like the others but now I really want to read the next book.  Unfortunately I have to wait a while but I know that it will be worth the wait.

Overall, I really enjoyed reading Beautiful Code and thought it was amazing.  If you haven’t read this series yet then you are seriously missing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!