Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Shrink Your Pile Readathon

Ashley at What's Your Story? is having a week long readathon where we are encouraged to shrink down our tbr piles.  It actually started yesterday but I also realise that yesterday is still today for most people anyway so thats cool.  Anyway, I am participating so I thought I'd do this little post to say that I am partaking in the readathon.  I'm even going to be super good and turn my internet off over the weekend so I can get as much reading in as I can.




So what I think I'll do is update this post everyday just to share what I've been reading and how I'm doing and stuff.  It should be quite fun  and I am really planning on chewing through my reading pile over the summer.  I don't expect to get them all read but I am hoping to get at least 70 books read over the summer holidays.  So doing this readathon will definitely help with that.


Start Date: 1st November
End Date: 7th November


Day 1: 1 November
Books currently reading:
Watching Grandma Circle the Drain by Allen Smith
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Read:
I didn't do any reading because I was busy with exam study so I didn't get to read.
Total Books Read: 0


Day 2: 2 November
Books Currently reading:

Watching Grandma Circle the Drain by Allen Smith
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Read:
Total Books Read:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!