Friday, November 11, 2011

2012 Debut Author Challenge

This is my post for the 2012 Debut Author Challenge.  I'll probably do it the same way I did the 2011 debut author challenge by listing the books I want to read and then link up my review when I post them.




Here is my list of debut author challenge books I hope to read:
Slide by Jill Hathaway
Auracle by Gina Rosati
Queen of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
Velveteen by Daniel Marks
Blood Born by Jamie Manning
Crewel by Gennifer Albin
Shadow's Edge by Maureen Lipinski
The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers
Hippocampus by Tom Tancin
Angelina's Secret by Lisa Rogers
Elemental by Emily White
Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin

3 comments:

  1. Eee! Thank you SO much for including QUEEN OF GLASS on your list!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including Hippocampus on your list!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!