Wednesday, October 19, 2011

On My Wishlist (7)

So I am incredibly obsessed with Goodreads and I will surf the books on Goodreads for hours and I have found some really awesome looking books on there of late and I have added a truckload to my wishlist of books to buy so I figured why not share my findings because I am all for showing other people books that look simply amazing.

This week on my wishlist is Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday.


First I find out that my boyfriend is cheating on me. Then he’s pegged as the #1 suspect in a murder. And now he’s depending on me to clear his name. Seriously?
As much as I wouldn’t mind watching him squirm, I know that he’s innocent. So I’m brushing off my previously untapped detective skills and getting down to business. But I keep tripping over dead bodies and I’m still no closer to figuring out who did it. And what’s worse: all signs seem to point to me as the killer’s next victim.
I really need to pick a better boyfriend next time.
Why is it on my wishlist?
I love me a murder mystery and this one I have seen reviews popping up everywhere and it sounds amazing.  In a lot of the reviews I read, they said that this book was actually quite humorous and that the main character is really awesome.  Yep, this one is definitely on my wishlist now that I know about it.

1 comment:

  1. This one does sound like a great mystery...and I've heard the main character was pretty humorous as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!