Tuesday, October 11, 2011

On My Wishlist (6)

So I am incredibly obsessed with Goodreads and I will surf the books on Goodreads for hours and I have found some really awesome looking books on there of late and I have added a truckload to my wishlist of books to buy so I figured why not share my findings because I am all for showing other people books that look simply amazing.

This week on my wishlist is The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins.


I have read the Hunger Games Trilogy and I really loved them (Team Gale all the way!) and I do want to own them however, I wasn't really fond of the US or the UK editions of the books so I haven't bought them yet.  However, the other day I was flicking through the Book Depository and I found these absolutely gorgeous paperback versions of the series and I must have them.  I love these covers and I am so going to get these ones because they're so simple and so so gorgeous.  I drool every time I see them.

These paperback editions of The Hunger Games will be published 1 December 2011 by Scholastic.

1 comment:

Comments are always awesome!