Thursday, September 29, 2011

On My Wishlist (4)

So I am incredibly obsessed with Goodreads and I will surf the books on Goodreads for hours and I have found some really awesome looking books on there of late and I have added a truckload to my wishlist of books to buy so I figured why not share my findings because I am all for showing other people books that look simply amazing.

This week on my wishlist is Angelina’s Secret by Lisa Rogers.


As a child, Angelina spent years in counseling learning that Josie, her imaginary friend, wasn't real, but it turns out her childhood friend wasn't imaginary after all. Now Angelina has to accept she's either (A) crazy or (B) able to see ghosts. Wanting to believe in her sanity, she chooses (B) and welcomes Josie back into her life. But even Josie can't help her deal with Shelly, the spirit of a confused teenager, and things go very, very wrong. When Angelina finds herself in a psychiatric hospital, she faces a choice: she can spend the rest of her life pretending to be someone she isn't, or she can embrace who she is and take a chance that she may never get to go home.

Why is it on my wishlist?  
It sounds like a really interesting read and I'm curious as to how things go so bad with Shelly.  Also, I may have a little bit of bias towards the publisher.  This one is being published by Spencer Hill Press and so far all of their books have been absolutely amazing so I have no doubts that this one will be just as amazing. Yep, this one is definitely one book I cannot wait to read.

Angelina's Secret will be published 1 February 2012 by Spencer Hill Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!