Tuesday, September 13, 2011

On My Wishlist (2)

So I am incredibly obsessed with Goodreads and I will surf the books on Goodreads for hours and I have found some really awesome looking books on there of late and I have added a truckload to my wishlist of books to buy so I figured why not share my findings because I am all for showing other people books that look simply amazing.

This week on my wishlist is Still Waters by Emma Carlson Berne.



Hannah can't wait to sneak off for a romantic weekend with her boyfriend, Colin. He’s leaving for college soon, and Hannah wants their trip to the lake house to be one they’ll never forget.
But once Hannah and Colin get there, things start to seem a bit...off. They can't find the town on any map. The house they are staying in looks as if someone's been living there, even though it's been deserted for years. And Colin doesn’t seem quite himself. As he grows more unstable, Hannah worries about Colin’s dark side, and her own safety.
Nothing is as perfect as it seems, and what lies beneath may haunt her forever.


Why do I want to read this one?
It sounds so amazing.  I love thrillers and this one sounds like quite the thriller.  I also love the cover, it gives off a creepy sort of vibe.


Still Waters releases 20 December 2011 from Simon Pulse

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, sounds really spooky....>_< I'm not one for dark paranormals like this. Hey, tell me how it is if (when) you read it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!