Monday, August 1, 2011

July Wrap-Up

Wow, it's so hard to believe that it's August already.  June was awesome in the way of books for me, so I didn't think I would read too many books in July, however I managed to read a total of 21 books this month which is absolutely amazing.


Winner of our monthly contest is Sahina Bibi so congratulations to you and I will be emailing you soon :)


This month we will be doing something a little different for our monthly contest so it will be posted up tomorrow.


From now on I have decided to have ‘theme months’ which basically just means that a lot of the books I try to read for that month will be related to a theme.  I’ll still stick to my regular schedule as well but there will just be an abundance of certain types of books before others.  This month I have chosen the theme of Ebooks, I chose this because I have a ton of ebooks and I really need to get reading through a heap of them.  Luckily, for my birthday I got a Kobo Touch so I can do heaps of ebook readng!  I think that I will try and read at least 15 ebooks this month.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, indeed a great month! Hope that you succeed in reading 15 books this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!